Red Guide eBook and Mobile App
Critical Information at Your Finger Tips
Survivors of a disaster have hundreds of immediate and critical decisions to make. The outcome of these decisions can lead to peace or more disaster. The Red Guide eBook and Mobile App are invaluable tools to help guide you, provide resources, and save you time, money and stress. Read below about the features our eBook and Mobile App offer.
The EBOOK The Red Guide to Recovery
When first responders and emergency personnel leave the scene of a disaster, the survivors often make ill-informed decisions that can have serious long term effects. The Red Guide to Recovery was created to assist the disaster survivor by making available a single source of pertinent, easy to read disaster recovery information that will walk them step-by-step through the recovery process while raising awareness of the many pitfalls that may present themselves in post disaster scenarios.
In addition to a 10-Point Quick Start checklist for the first 24 hours of recovery, the guide includes detailed chapters on these topics:
- Emergency services to secure and protect property
- Disaster relief and financial assistance
- Homeowners insurance issues after a loss
- Personal property considerations
- Estimating repair costs to structural damages
- Selecting a qualified contractor
- Public insurance adjuster services
- Trauma intervention and grief counseling
- Avoiding Disaster Scams
- And much more
The iPhone App The Red Guide
Where to Purchase the App
In addition to the full color PDF of the The Red Guide to Recovery, National Edition, the mobile app incorporates vital online features.
The Red Guide App Includes:
- News Feed: Stay up-to-date by tracking disaster news via RSS and Twitter from The Red Cross, FEMA and more
- Directory: Provides important contacts that provide assistance on the path to recovery
- Videos: Quick tips to save you time and money during the recovery process
The Red Guide App is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
The Red Guide Reviews
“This app is an absolute God-Send! …must have for anyone dealing with a tragedy or helping someone who is!”
“With this resource you can literaly have the most important life saving guide since CPR.”