Returns must be made within 10 days from the shipment date in the original, unmarked, shrink wrapped, and un-used condition. All returns are also subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
You are responsible for the return shipping costs. Please use a return shipping method that issues tracking numbers, so you can ensure the item is safely and timely returned to our Returns Department. Additionally, no credit shall be issued for book(s) or flashdrive(s) returned in a damaged condition. Book(s) or FlashDrive(s) must be returned in the same condition as delivered to you.
Damaged Merchandise Returns:
If you receive your order and the book(s) or flashdrive(s) enclosed are found damaged by us, we will replace the damaged item(s). We will need to see a photo of the damages to the item(s) and, in some cases, we may ask you to send the item(s) back to us (shipping charges at Heritage Publishing’s expense) so we can properly handle your request. We will not be able to accept your claim for a damaged item beyond 10 days from the shipment date.
If the shipment arrives damaged as a result of Heritage Publishing’s fault, we will either send you a replacement or a credit for the entire purchase. In order to accommodate this request, please fill out this form.
In order to properly process a return you must fill out the above referenced form. No return will be accepted without a properly filled out return form within 10 days from when the order shipped to you. We must then receive your acceptable returned order within 10 days of filling out the form. If these requirements are not met, your order may not be accepted and/or your account may not be credited.
- The process of returning an item by mail takes about 2 weeks in most cases.
- We recommend insuring your return package, as we cannot refund an item we don’t receive.
- A returned item must be identical to the item description and condition of your original purchase. Any book or flashdrive returned during this time must be in mint condition without highlighting or writing, bent corners, damaged covers, or any other sign of damages.
- Replacement items will be sent to the original “ship to” address upon receipt of the original item, as long as the item is still in stock.
- Customized orders are non-returnable.
For all returns, mail with the original packing slip to:
Heritage Publishing & Communications, Ltd.
P.O. Box 927498
San Diego, CA 92192-7498
If you have questions about your order or our return procedures, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our office at 858-453-6767 (9:00 am – 5:00 pm Tuesday – Friday PST.)