The Red Guide Newsletter
The Red Guide to Recovery Newsletter provides helpful tips and interesting stories about disaster recovery and preparedness. Contact us to tell us your story, suggest a topic you would like to learn more about, or ask us a question. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Do you know how to find your pet after a disaster? See the top 3 things you can do.
- Are you really prepared for the next disaster? 7 simple tips on how to prepare for recovery.
- Disaster scams are on the rise! Get tips on avoiding scams and con-artists.
- Find out how the “Memory Jogger”, our unique personal property inventory tool, can help you recover from a disaster.
- Tornado Season – Part 2: Help with what to do during and after a tornado.
- Tornado Season – Part 1: Quick facts you should know about tornadoes and how to prepare.
- Five tricks of a Con Artist, and read about water testing and purifier scams.
- Read contracting do’s and don’ts, and how to avoid disaster scams during the recovery and rebuilding process.
- The Red Guide iPhone app is now available! Read how lives were changed due to a home fire disaster.
- Read a family’s disaster recovery story from the 2007 San Diego Witch Creek fire. In addition, this inaugural issue provides an overview of the Red Guide and the Memory Jogger Inventory tool available on the website.