Get the Guide – Fire Departments
Now, when a resident asks, “What do I do now?”, you can provide a resource to walk them step-by-step through the process of rebuilding their lives.
Get The Red Guide for Your Community
The Red Guide to Recovery was designed for quick and easy adaptation to meet the specific needs of your agency or community.
- See our Chapter Content Overview to see the list of topics covered in the handbook.
Funding for the Guide can be achieved through grants, sponsorships, or collaborations, and allows first responders and disaster survivors to get the Guide free-of-charge.
- Urban Area Security Initiative Grant (UASI)
- State Homeland Security Grant Program (SHSGP)
- HUD Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
- County Board of Supervisors discretionary fund grants
- Corporate sponsorships (insurance companies, banks, home improvement stores, hotel chains, lumber companies, casinos, etc.)
- Private foundation grants
- Utility company grants
- Relief agency grants
- Fireman’s Fund Insurance Company Grants for Fire Departments